Uraohjaus2020 project / The Career Guidance2020
The Career Guidance2020 project is coordinated by Savonia University of Applied Sciences. Other actors in the project are Savo Vocational College and Ylä-Savo Vocational College. The duration of the project is 01.03.2018 – 29.02.2020.
The objective of the project is to:
– to increase the awareness and skills of both guidance staff and students, thereby clarifying the planning of student postgraduate studies or the transition to work life.
– to create a career guidance and service model that fosters the vocational training and polytechnic education of the North Savo region, which is linked to the process of education and training, linking students to employability and further training.
– strengthen the role of regional educational institutions in student career guidance, support for employment and employment, in cooperation with expert organizations operating on the market.
1. Career guidance and collaboration models and materials for transition to employment (transition)
2. Combining students and working life
3. Developing leadership guidance and guidance work for the staff of the project participating in the career guidance work
4. Developing an integrated service model for guidance
5. Evaluating the effectiveness of the development work and the achievement of the objectives
Savonia University of Applied Sciences
Career Guidance2020 -ESR project
PL 6 (Microkatu 1)
FI-70210 Kuopio, Finland
Project Project Manager: Anna-Maria Saarela, Lecturer, Tourism and Hospitality
Tel. +358 44 785 5354, firstname.lastname@example.org